1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Number of units in the package||Two|
• Twenty years ago, the Air Max 97 was the first shoe Nike running with cushioning, Max Air full-length.
• In '98, Tuned Air, debuted with an exclusive upper TPU in the form of a cage.
• Today, the merger of the two icons in the Air Max 97 Plus is a natural consequence.
• The Max Air unit full-length, essential and elegant, the balance wavy lines of the Plus model.
• At the end of the years '90, tended to flaunt design and innovations resolutely courageous, and this shoe is a testament of how the sneakers have contributed to this trend.
• Material: Mesh/Synthetic
No Hassle Buying
No customer reviews for the moment.