|Stile||Scarpa Da Ginnastica|
|Colore esatto||DA FOTO|
|Numero unità nella confezione||2|
• The new MD Mizuno Synchro combines comfort and style upper to sustain your search of fitness every time you train.
• An ideal shoe for runners who want comfort and style.
• With Airmesh that is breathable and cool, this allows each running shoe Mizuno to maintain a high level of breathability and comfort of the top to make sure you stay dry and without moisture.
• It also contains the system DynamotionFit that uses a technology acquisition and technology biomechanics highly advanced. Mizuno has developed a design project to design shoes that work with your foot throughout the life-cycle of the gait. From the top of the heel up to the middle of the step down, the Dynamotion Fit is all about creating a shoe that works with your foot through the design and materials that Mizuno uses to create it.
• When your foot back, bends and stretches in each step, the upper part of the shoe moves with you. The eyelets flexible will help keep your heel secure throughout your step, thereby allowing the upper to stretch and haggle if necessary.
• Stretch Mesh eliminates the wrinkling and the circulation that can create discomfort and even blisters-especially at toe-off. Together, the features of Dynamotion Fit create a shoe that comes out of your way, so you can become the best runner you can be.
• In addition, the midsole U4ICX incorporates the concept Mizuno Synchro to bring a better bounce and a remarkable cushioning for a race without the stress and optimization.
• There is also a Insock removable premium to further increase comfort, while the outsole X10 made of carbon rubber resilient offers great traction and ensures a better resistance to abrasion in areas of high impact.
• Material: AIRmesh - Allows the foot to breathe and remain comfortable during your run.
• Outer material: synthetic
• Inside material: mesh
• Outsole: EVA
• Closure: Lace-Up
• Material composition: synthetic
No Hassle Buying